Saturday, February 21, 2009

Poll: Do you think humanity will move off earth in the near future?

TO ENTRECARD USERS: VOTE IN THE POLL AND YOU CAN ADVERTISE YOUR BLOG IN THE COMMENTS. Read more below...



I recently put up a poll asking "do you think humanity will move off earth in the near future?". I want to know what my readers think of this concept of space habitation. This space is meant for further discussion about the poll and for people who want to expand on and explain their reasons behind their vote. At the end of a week, I will be writing an analysis of the results. I will also credit to those who commented here when I quote them in my analysis by linking their blog. Even if I don't quote you, I will still give credit to all participants. So please, if you voted in the poll at least leave a link to your blog in the comments so I can give you credit. (*cough* free advertising *cough*) The poll is on the sidebar, to the left. Well, let the experiment begin and thank you for your help.

Related Posts with Thumbnails