Saturday, March 14, 2009

Housekeeping #1

Hey, I have updated something about the structure of this blog.

  • I can't drop 300 entrecards everyday anymore because I have to study for my AP tests. To make up for the loss of traffic, I will drop and comment on the weekends.
  • I have removed two widgets, the blog should load much faster now.
  • I have updated to skribit version 2 and moved it up on the sidebar, I'm here to help you with understanding space habitation, if there is anything you want me to cover, please tell me to cover it.
  • I have added the blogged widget, please rate my blog with your honest opinion so I can improve it.
  • I'm competing on the Best on Blogspot contest this month, but there is very little voting going on. Please, go to the site and vote for someone.
  • Finally, starting this week, I will use each week's Sunday paper club post to focus that week's blog posts. So, reading the Sunday paper club each week will help you understand the week's blog posts.
Related Posts with Thumbnails